Ben Tankard is truly a renaissance man. He is a world-class musician, entrepreneur, pastor, pilot, former professional basketball player and TV personality.
He is also the star of Bravo’s new reality television show, “Thicker Than Water.”
And now you can add author to his list, with the release of his new book, A Full Tank Life: Fuel Your Dreams, Ignite Your Destiny!
In this book, Ben shares both successes and failures, ups and downs and the lessons he learned that changed his life, and can change your life.
In this powerful interview, Ben shared 7 powerful principles to help you overcome life’s challenges and live a “full tank life!”
- Your passion must be fed and developed. If you feed it and develop it, it will be able to feed you!
- Don’t despise small beginnings. Be willing to grow the small things into big things!
- Don’t fret big obstacles. Big doors most often swing on small hinges!
- Start your day with Prayer and Praise; it gets you grounded.
- Next, exercise and eat; it keeps you energized.
- Then, read and reflect; it keeps you growing.
- Next, dream and direct; it keeps you focused and moving toward your destiny!
- Write down your goals! People who don’t write down their goals work for the people who do!
- Get a mentor! Mentorship is the shortcut to greatness!
- Be careful of who and what you hang around; your environment will change you more than you will change it!