Liz Curtis Higgs is a New York Times Best Selling Author and one of the most in demand authors and speakers in the world for women in the Christian marketplace.
Since leaving the corporate arena twenty years ago, to focus on empowering Christian women, Liz has written 35 books and has over 4.6 million books in print globally!
She has spoken to thousands of women’s conferences and events around the world, and is booked years in advance. Liz is a frequent guest on major Christian television networks and is a columnist for many leading Christian publications.
Liz is known for her landmark bestselling book, Bad Girls of the Bible. She breathes new life into ancient tales about the most infamous – and intriguing – women in history. This is amazing for Liz was a former “bad girl,” hooked on drugs and alcohol.
She had a transformational experience that changed her life. Once she changed her view of herself and her vision of how God saw her, she changed her life forever. She has gone on to impact millions of people around the world!
During my interview with Liz on my SiriusXM radio show, she shared the following powerful points:
- Be encouraged about your possibilities. It is often our own lack of faith and vision about ourselves that stops us!
- Once you decide that you are worthy and capable of success, you are half way there…then just be you, which is the incredible person God created you to be!
- Pursue your own dreams…your God led dreams!
- The Bible constantly encourages us to “fear not” God is with you! So…Fear Not!
- God has said He has a plan for you. A plan to prosper you! Go with the plan and live the dreams God placed in your heart!
- You need not compromise to be recognized.
- It takes leaps of faith – multiple leaps of faith. Start leaping and keep on leaping!
- Avoid the blame game! Adam blamed Eve. Eve blamed the serpent. And no one won! Be accountable and go on to win more!
- Don’t listen to the naysayers. Rather listen to what God has placed in your heart for your future!
- Once you are honest with yourself and become accountable, you can learn that success is within your grasp.