Terri Sjodin is one of America’s most sought after speakers and sales consultants. She is a Hall of Fame Speaker and the Principal and Founder of Sjodin Communications, a public speaking, sales training and consulting firm based in Newport Beach, CA.
Terri Sjodin is the author of the book, “Small Message, Big Impact”, which hit the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Lists! Her brand new book is entitled, “Scrappy – A Little Book About Choosing To Play Big.”
For over 20 years, Terri has served as a speaker and consultant to an impressive list of corporations, associations, academic conferences, CEOs and members of the U.S. Congress. She is a high-content speaker, whose style is fresh, sassy, practical and powerful.
In this powerful interview, Terri shared powerful principles to help you get what you want in a more rapid fashion, by being “scrappy!” To be scrappy means you must be gutsy!
- To get what you want in life, you must be willing to go after it; and to go after it effectively, you need to be scrappy!
- Scrappy is not just an action, but an attitude.
- To achieve big things in life, you must be willing and able to sell your thoughts and ideas to someone else. If you can sell more effectively, you can get more accomplished quicker. And the bigger your thinking and the bigger the “ask,” the bigger the rewards.
- To be scrappy, you must be proactive and take personal action.
- To make your dreams come true, you must dream, hope, pray… then you must move your feet!
- To win big, you must decide to play big, and you must play bigger than others think is enough.
- Scrappy is attitude and strategy. Think creatively!
- Scrappy people set big audacious, outrageous goals; then fight to make them realities.
- Since you’re going through life anyway, you might as well go through it and live your dreams!
- Get scrappy and enjoy your journey!