Dr. Dennis Kimbro has spent his life interviewing peak performers and wealth builders all over the world. He is a best-selling author of five books, including Think and Grow Rich – A Black Choice, What Makes The Great Great and The Wealth Choice! He is the recipient of the Dale Carnegie Award for personal achievement.
Additionally, he’s a world renowned speaker, lecturer and tenured professor at the Clark Atlanta School of Business. Dr. Dennis Kimbro is one of the foremost authorities on wealth building, personal development and success in the world today!
During this interview for my SiriusXM radio show, Dennis shared these 7 fundamental principles (taken from his latest book, A Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires):
- Wealth begins in the mind. Develop a wealth consciousness.
- Decide you will not be poor anymore.
- Find your area of excellence and be willing to work at making it great. Study your area of advantage, or gifting, and use it to build your success.
- To thine own self be true. Always focus on your goals and your purpose.
- Ask, “How may I serve thee?” Serve your customers with a spirit of excellence.
- Remember: “Thou Shall be in business for Thyself.” Research shows that most millionaires have their own businesses.
- Make your money grow! (As you go to work everyday, so should your money! It is critically important to invest your earnings!
* And from Apple Inc.’s Steve Jobs, Dr. Kimbro had 4 more powerful tips to share:
- Build a movement not a business.
- Fulfill the dreams of your clients.
- Make it easy for people to do business with you.
- Commit to total craft mastery, and continuously grow yourself and your thinking.