Rabbi Daniel Lapin is an orthodox Jewish Rabbi, who shares wealth building principles directly from the Bible. He is an acclaimed author, speaker and radio talk show host who is in high demand, nationally, for his wealth building teachings. He co-founded Pacific Jewish Center in Los Angeles with media personality Michael Medved and was named “One of the Top 50 Rabbis in America” by Newsweek Magazine.
Rabbi Lapin has written a number of powerful books that answer the age old question: What do the Jewish people know about wealth building that has allowed a group of people, who make up a very small percentage of the world’s population, to prosper with disproportionate financial success? What are the principles they implore that others don’t know, and what are the biblical insights they have learned from the Bible that we could use to grow our wealth?
His new book, Business Secrets From The Bible, Spiritual Success Strategies for Financial Abundance, is already burning up the book market.
In this sizzling interview Rabbi Lapin shares:
- You were created by the Creator to make a difference and make a profit! If you don’t do those two things, you have not done what you were created to do!
- There are talents you are born with and other talents and skills you can learn; making money is one you can learn!
- Developing a wealth mindset is a skill you can learn also. The Bible gives many clues on how to develop it. The key is being able to discern the clues.
- Money management is a skill you can learn. You can learn to read a financial statement and balance sheet.
- Being able to effectively communication is a skill that helps you make money. You can learn that skill as well.
- Make the decision to maximize your time. Stop wasting time watching stupid stuff on television and use that time to improve your specialized skills.
- Make a decision to become knowledgeable in a specialized area. Become excellent in that area and be open to making money from that specialized skill.
- Earnings and profits are God’s way of rewarding us for serving others with excellence.
- Many think of money as physical, but in reality, it is spiritual. It can be in more than one place at a time.
- Many people say they want to be rich, but deep down they have a problem with rich people. You cannot hold both positions without one discounting the other.
- Make a point to fill your mind with the pure and powerful and prosperous ideas of those who share wealth principles and stay away from the negative thoughts of those who repel money.
- Keep pushing forward on your goals even when the road is unclear. Get over self-limiting thinking and embrace unlimited thinking.