God produced one ability in each of us….
Deut 8:18 But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.
Once you know what that ability is….He is obligated to give you success if you follow his plan.
- Ps 20:4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
- 1 Chron 22:13 Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
Once the plan is given, you must have mentors/coaches/teachers to guide you.
A Wise Women understands she needs wisdom.
- James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, ask of God, …but also we must ask people….
- Prov 15:22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.
She knows that proper counsel will help her to make the right decisions. She realizes she can’t do life alone and so she uses the expertise and experience of others to guide her in her journey.
Once the plan is given, you must look at your own life.
- Your mindset
- Your surroundings
- What you have accomplished
- Are you comfortable where you are: Comfortable is – how you go about your day without giving any kind of thought. Expand your environment. Try some new things, go some new places, observe people that are doing what you want to do, and see what it takes for them to be where they are! You will not be able to operate at you full level of creativity/dreaming if you always stay in the same environment.
- As you assess, keep a journal. Record your dreams/visions/ideas/observation/things us need to change.
Once you have in view what you need to do, then EXECUTE! Or be PRODUCTIVE!
- If you want to lose weight, pay off debt, start a business, etc. the only way it’s going to get done is that you DO IT!.
Write your plan!
- Set deadlines
- Work your plan!
- Focus on getting it completed! Focus on crossing the finish line!
- Be willing to do whatever it takes!! Learn to push beyond your comfort level. Give it the extra! Go the extra mile!
- Make good use of your time!
- Use the tools that are available to you!
- Get knowledge
- Observe the world around you!
- Work hard!
And become a producer!
And always, and I do mean always….Remain faithful to God…
- Prov 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
- 1 Sam 18:14 In everything he did he had great success, because the LORD was with him. 15 When Saul saw how successful he was, he was afraid of him.
So, today… Be Productive and LIVE YOUR SUCCESS!