Sam Horn is the Founder and CEO of the Intrigue Agency which helps people craft interesting, captivating and stimulating communications.
She is on a mission to help people create the life, work and relationships of their dreams.
Sam‘s books, Tongue Fu!, POP! and the Washington Post bestseller, Got Your Attention?, have been endorsed by Tony Robbins, Stephen Covey and Seth Godin. They have been featured in New York Times and on National Public Radio (NPR).
She’s had the privilege of speaking to more than half a million people worldwide and to such organizations as Boeing, Intel, Capital One, Cisco, Nationwide, and National Geographic.
In addition, she is the former Executive Director and Emcee of the world-renowned Maui Writers Conference and has helped countless individuals launch best-selling books.
Sam Horn’s key takeaways are focused on overcoming procrastination:
- Someday should be today, because it is not a day of the week.
- One way to overcome a fear is to make a decision to “make the
- When you hesitate to take action on great opportunities, ask yourself, “Will my procrastinating matter a year from now, or will this action I take be a life changing memorable experience that will last a lifetime?”
- Once you take action, you’ll be amazed at how God will move pieces in your path to make your puzzle come together.
- If you don’t move on your dreams, they will never become a reality.
- One day you will wake up and there will be no more time to do the things you always wanted to do.
- When you come to the end of your life, you will realize that the most important things in life, are not things, but the experiences and people you’ve shared them with.
- Stop over-thinking—start doing!
- Clarify what you want.
- People who get what they want, develop a sense of urgency.